Madison Elementary School: Academics
The purpose of the Massena Central School District is to educate students, promote self-esteem, and develop a sense of personal accountability and achievement. Massena Central Schools provides a comprehensive, integrated curriculum delivered in a nurturing and orderly environment by a qualified staff who believes that all children can learn.
- Speech, OT and PT Services
- Vocal Music, Band and Strings
- English Language Learner Services
- Morning and Afternoon Childcare
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Progressive Title I Remedial Programs
- Comprehensive Special Education Services
- School & Community Service Oriented Student Council
- Physical Education, including Snow Shoeing, Yoga and Sports Education.
- NYS Testing Schedule
- School Report Card Annual demographic and test score data made available by the NYS Education Department